Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Golden Triangle

« Business Model Jujutsu | Main | Paying To Pitch »

The Golden Triangle



Transito Golden Triangle
Originally uploaded by dardilrocks.

I heard something this past week that stuck with me all the way to the weekend. To the life of me, I can't remember who said it but at least I remember what was said:
The three current big megatrends in the web/tech sector are mobile, social, and real-time.
I like to think of this as the golden triangle. You can build interesting businesses in each of these three sectors. The iPhone is the poster child of mobile. Facebook is the poster child of social. Twitter is the poster child of real-time.
But it is what happens inside the golden triangle that is really interesting to me. What if you build a service that is mobile, social, and real-time? Well that's a big opportunity folks and I've been seeing quite a few entrepreneurs doing exactly that. It is an exciting time.
57 Comments and 121 Reactions | Posted October 10, 2009 in Venture Capital and Technology
Email thisTweet and Track!Share on FacebookDigg This!Save to del.icio.us (5 saves, tagged: mobile realtime social) outside.in: geotag this story Technorati LinksTake our new surveyAdvertise HereView CC licenseSubscribe to this feed





  • No comments: